At MSCM we are very passionate about aromatherapy. This passion is reflected in our new MSCM Aromatherapy Professional Practitioner Diploma Course. This course offers you the unique opportunity to study aromatherapy of the 21st century! It goes far and beyond the requirements of the level 3 syllabus and incorporates not only the most up to date information (based on scientific research) but also additional moduls to equip you with supplementary skills and help you take your aromatherapy practice to another level! This course is truly a voyage of delight and discovery from start to finish.
Aromatherapy is an ancient scientific art that has been practiced and perfected over centuries. Today, Aromatherapy is well respected and widely practiced as one of the most popular complementary medicine therapies due to the powerful, natural healing benefits of essential oils. There is a growing interest in the science and art of aromatherapy and an increasing acceptance that aromatic compounds have an effect on our emotional, mental and physical well-being through their combined influences of fragrance, aromatic molecules and frequency.
Never underestimate the power and potential of essential oils! Aromatherapy is much more than just the smell!
The syllabus for the course, as required by the CThA, ITEC and the AOC, includes the following subjects:
- THE BASICS OF AROMATHERAPY
- ESSENTIAL OILS, PRODUCTION & QUALITY, SCIENCE & SAFETY
- METHODS OF APPLICATION & BLENDING
- CLINICAL PRACTICE
- PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
- EXAM PREPARATION
However - this course is so much more than an ITEC Aromatherapy course! We have included additional modules:
1. BOTANY. Our Aromatherapy Diploma provides in addition a detailed study of botany including a field trip to the wonderful Royal Botanic Kew Gardens where you will have an opportunity to see and touch the real herbs, allow you to have a first-hand experience of the aromatic plants in a natural environment.
2. Another wonderful module, unique to MSCM and included in this diploma course, we’ve named ‘AROMATHERAPY REMEDIES AND COSMETIC PREPARATIONS’. This two day module will be filled up to its brim with both theoretical and practical info covering non-massage aromatherapy practice. The interactive demonstrations allow you to experience the step-by-step processes of creating your own professional aromatherapy blends. Get ready for demos and hands on fun! Make your own aromatherapeutic remedies and cosmetic preparations and expand your practice (and earn more money)!
3. A further module of the course is our special AROMATHERAPY FACIAL day. One of the joys of life is taking the time to be pampered in order to face each new day looking and feeling our best. Aromatherapy facials are deep skin treatments that cleanse, rehydrate and rejuvenate the skin, as well as minimizing skin blemishes, acne, dry skin and wrinkles.
During the course we will prepare you for your final exam and will conclude the course with a mock examination from which we will be able to offer you guidance. Upon satisfactory completion of this mock examination, you will be eligible to sit the ITEC Diploma in Aromathrapy QCF Level 3 examination which comprises coursework, case studies and a practical examination with an external ITEC examiner.
Book your place now - interest-free easy payment plan as well as early bird discount (book more than 2 months in advance and save £100)