Learn the art of bridal makeup artistry by The Wedding Industry Awards National Winner for Bridal Makeup - Kristina Gasperas. Learn to become the best!
The benefits of studying with Kristina Gasperas:
- Undivided attention - the courses are for a maximum of 2 students at a time;
- Course dates and times are arranged to suit individual requirements;
- Models provided - students do not have to model for other fellow students, meaning more hands-on practical study (although you can bring your friends to model!);
- Portraits for your portfolio supplied - each of your models will be professionally photographed, the images can then be used in your portfolio;
- Business and start-up advice - Kristina will work out a detailed plan with you on how to successfully start out in makeup artistry. This includes advice on your makeup kit, website, customer service, recommended continued practical work and portfolio building;
- After-care - opportunities in assisting Kristina at her studio, get-together days for past students to showcase what they've learned, how they are progressing and to get feedback;
- Private on-line support group - all students are able to network, support each other, share work opportunities and ask Kristina questions via e-mail or social media;
- Portraiture skills - learn how to photograph makeup beautifully and be in control of keeping your portfolio current and stylish. A professional or semi-professional standard camera is recommended; and
- Staying up-to-date on makeup styles - Kristina will advise on how to stay current on the latest make-up styles.
1 training course found
A hands-on 5-day foundation bridal makeup artistry course given by The Wedding Industry Awards National Winner for Bridal Makeup - Kristina Gasperas. Learn how to work confidently with various skin types and age groups, get expertise in frequently required correctional techniques and understand how to create the most suitable and flattering looks for all of your clients.